View Profile RatherRandomReality

75 Movie Reviews

I think the end was a fair punishment for the anal rape just before.

Stunning stuff. Brilliantly executed. Great visuals, perfect sounds, suiting choices for music. Well done, Nedelcho and the rest of the team!

NedelchoBogdanov responds:

I've very glad my fellow Bulgarians are starting to get deservedly recognized at Newgrounds. Great job with that one, guys. And the song is golden :P

68 Game Reviews

So this is where the graphics for the Zombotron series originate from. Beautiful game, tovarisht Karlov.

I have to agree with most reviewers. This is a bit harder than what it should be so it's fun to play. And I'm a fan of hard, don't get me wrong. Balancing difficulty is one of the main problems I've had throughout the years, so I understand. Well done, I really like the graphics and gameplay.

My only complaint gamewise - you should be able to use attack while holding onto a wall.

How do I hit boss4 dammit? Can't find hit spots and I'm usually way low on health to experiment anyway.

Once again, well done.

Hey, this can be a nice game, but it obviously needs more work. Replay button is a must, also it can have revamped nice new art and a way of collecting coins with which you can purchase upgrades such as speed, power, etc. Different kind of balls and balls that fall from an angle would be cool too.
Not bad overall

20 Audio Reviews

Very inspiring! The segment after 1:33 is sooo perfect :)

Enjoyed this one very much! Thank you for sharing, Coffee-Break.

Coffee-Break responds:

Thanks! Let me know if you want to use it for the Nanobeast sequel.

Very inspiring. 5/5! Let me know if you don't mind me using it in Nanobeast2.

5 Art Reviews

Fantastikness

I could tell from the cropped image on the front page that it was Jimi's eye looking.

OzynO responds:

then you know the reference picture really well. :) Its my favorite one of him.

Great work. Absolutely no complaints about the characters. I have a couple of minor things to point out about the surroundings, though. Perspective is a bit off, not entirely believable. The books in the shelf are presented as if seen from straight front but the shelf itself is at a significant angle. It seems there is no breathing room for a second shelf back there. Also, the foreground object seems a bit flat to give the illusion that it's close to the viewer, perhaps should have a bit more roundness to it. But overall very good!

TheDamnThinGuy responds:

Thank you so much for the review. I'll try my best to work on my perspective for future works!

Hello, RandomVisitor. I am RatherRandom. My name is Hristo Atanasov, or in cyrillic alphabet - Xpucmo ATAHACOB. I make flash movies and games for you...

Hristo Atanasov @RatherRandomReality